- The Pakistani team will host a seven-day training and conditioning camp starting on Sunday at the NHPC and LCCA grounds.
- Squad members and their families will join the bio-secure bubble today.
- PCB publishes the calendar of player interactions with online media.
LAHORE: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced on Friday that the national cricket team will kick off preparations for the T20 World Cup starting Sunday, October 10.
In an official statement, the PCB announced that the national team will organize from Sunday “a seven-day training and conditioning camp” according to bio-secure protocols at the National High Performance Center and at the LCCA field, in Lahore.
Squad members and their families will join the bio-secure bubble today (Friday) and get tested upon arrival.
“After returning negative tests, players will be allowed to start their preparations from Sunday with the gym sessions at the NHPC,” the PCB said.
Publishing the cricketers’ training schedule, the PCB said Pakistani cricketers will hold training sessions at the LCCA pitch at 1:30 p.m. on October 11-12 and play a “scenario match” under the banner. lights on October 14.
“It will start at 6 pm. No training activity is scheduled for October 13,” he said.
Player Online Media Interaction Calendar
Here is the schedule of player interactions with online media:
• October 9 – Mohammad Rizwan to address virtual media session at 11:00 am
• October 10 – Bowling consultant Vernon Philander will address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 11 – Hasan Ali to speak in a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 12 – Shaheen Shah Afridi will address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 13 – Vice-Captain Shadab Khan to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 14 – Captain Babar Azam to address a virtual media session at 11:00 am