- Written by Louise clavey
£ 25,000 – £ 35,000 depending on experience, great bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected international banking and wealth management group with an excellent reputation in the UK financial services industry.
They are embarking on a period of exciting growth, particularly within their Reading-based Corporate Foreign Exchange division and are looking to recruit a new team of 8 Business Advisors over the phone.
- Research and identify target client companies in various industrial sectors, using existing company data and your own initiative (industrial press, google, Linkedin, etc.).
- Identify and engage with key decision makers, through a variety of communication methods, to present the forex business and proposal.
- Hold the initial meetings on behalf of the field sales team, making sure the prospect has been properly qualified.
- Update and maintain the CRM system.
- Support the field sales team in researching and preparing for meetings with clients.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs.
The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, motivated and well organized, with the ability to confidently communicate with clients by telephone.
Industry experience is not required. We are looking for people who may already have some sales experience in any industry and are looking for a new challenge, or graduates / leaving school who can seek a career in sales in banking.
Full and comprehensive training will be given, and this represents a fantastic opportunity to join a top notch bank, where long term career prospects are real.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 [email protected]